Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Out of the $1500 NL

I ran my chips up to 20K right before the dinner break and had about 17K when we resumed. About third hand in I ran Queens into Aces with blinds at 200-400 against a 15K stack. I doubled up the next hand with A8s vs. QJs and then got all-in with TT vs AQ with about 4500 chips and busted when he turned an Ace.

I played well and for the fourth NL tournament in a row I went into the dinner break with a decent stack. I feel pretty good about my NL game right now although I still have a ton learn. On that subject I hired Vanessa Selbst as a NL tournament coach and have my first lesson Monday with her. I'm really looking forward to taking my game to another level.

Next up Mixed $2500 Limit/NL tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. How did you find out about Vanessa that she would do coaching? That's cool and I hope her coaching will make a difference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, she's an instructor at www.deucescracked.com

    ReplyDelete